SIGNUP FOR UPDATES
Add your email address to below field &
subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Ticket Pricing & Registration
THEME: RE-IMAGINE POSSIBILITIES
Where prominent and most influential minds of the world comfort street food culture will gather and present their ideas, thoughts, skills and craft, opportunities, plans and ideals for the industry ahead. Speakers will come from around the globe for this 2-day conference and networking event.
Where YOU will also get time to tell, ask, request and share your ideas with your world peers and potential partners on what you want at our World Street Food Dialogue- Hackathon. We have an open town hall style round-table sessions to extract the best ideas and requests, followed by a Street Pitchbox segment, where the best ideas generators get a strict 3 min stage time to share their points and ideas.
2017 DIALOGUE TICKET PRICING
*Inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax
Ticketed Event which entitles you to:
• Entrance to World Street Food Congress 2017
• Lunch (x2) for the both days of Dialogue
• Refreshment and snacks (x4) for both days
• Conference materials
• Goodie bag
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To qualify for the Group Rate, delegates must register as a group from the same organisation.
- To qualify for Young Student Rate, you must be aged 23 or under (proof of age required) and are in full-time education. Limited student passes available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please attach proof of age and student pass with registration form.
- Discounts are not cumulative. Only one category of discount will be applicable at any one time.
- Delegate pass is non-transferable.
- All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed at the Dialogue is expressly reserved and any unauthorized reproductions, duplication or distribution is prohibited.
- Substitutions or cancellations must be made in writing before 1st May 2017. Any cancellation thereafter, deposited will be forfeited. Refunds will be subjected to an administrative charge and/or bank charges be borne by the registrant.
- Identity card and dialogue e-ticket have to be presented for entry.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to any delegate as it deems fit.
- The organizer will make every attempt to accommodate all interested participants. However in the event of a full house, it reserves the right to stop registration before the closing date.
- Should there be a need to cancel the event, the organizer will refund delegates for registration fees paid and will not be held responsible for any travel and/or accommodation costs incurred.
- All visitors must be in proper and respectful attire. Those in shorts, bermudas, singlet or slippers will not be allowed entry. The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to delegates who are not properly dressed.